Additional Needs Training Seminar – All-inclusive and open to all? Run by Mark Arnold from Urban Saints on Wednesday 29th January, 6.45pm for 7pm start to 9.30pm. This is an essential seminar for all parents, teachers, church leaders, youth and children’s workers and anyone who cares for children and young people with special/additional needs or disabilities. During the evening:
- myths surrounding working with kids with special needs will be exploded
- key strategies will be explored so that we can be more inclusive
- we will identify the amazing benefits of being inclusive
- further resources will be recommended.
- For more information visit urbansaints.org/events. This event is free to NewSong members, but it is also open to anyone else with an interest in this area. Please speak to Kirsty if you are interested in attending.